Transportation of bicycles is not always possible.
Ticket fare for bikes: 3.00 Euro, (single ride), if possible.
- No liability in case of cancellations and late arrivals.
- Schedule and fare are subject to alterations.
- No tickets will be reimbursed in case a passenger does not appear for the trip paid for or leaves the ship early.
- Complaints regarding change or prices for tickets cannot be accepted at a later time.
- Fee for reimbursement: 6.00 Euro.
In case of any misunderstanding the printed schedule is binding.
- On Mondays and Tuesdays charters only,
- Saturdays on booking in advance only,
- public holidays as Sundays,
- the trips listed will take place with a minimum of 30 adult participants,
- the trips do not take place daily, see the timetable and the Trip Finder,
- further trips may be arranged for parties having booked in advance,
- at Hochberg, Klein-Ingersheim, Kirchheim, Lauffen and Heilbronn, our ships only stop on special request,
- audioguides are availabe on our ship Wilhelma.
Annual holidays from December 17th, 2019, through January 31st, 2020.
(The printed schedules are available at the beginning of the season on the “Downloads”page and at the ticket office at the pier Wilhelma. (Printed information cannot be updated regularly, we we kindly ask you to take note of the “breaking news“ on the start page and to use the Trip Finder.)
Due to the flood dikes the only opportunity to board a ship at ground level and free of steps is at Ludwigsburg-Hoheneck and Hessigheim.
(Please understand that unfortunately we cannot help wheelchair users when boarding. We kindly ask for your understanding.)
You can optionally pay by EC card at the ticket office, (pier Wilhelma), as well as on the ships.
For event cruises1 please always make a reservation. Reservations are only possible with advance payment, (free of charge).
For binding reservations for liner and event cruises1 a group of 15 persons or more and a confirmation from us is required. (Few or single persons can simply be at the pier 1/2 hour before departure.)
For liner trips, (without ancillary service), reservations are only necessary for groups of 15 persons or more.
1 liner services = trips without ancillary service,
event cruises = liner services with ancillary service.
During these cruises hopping on or off is possible at the piers along the route.
All fares are inclusive of VAT.